Renew your Membership!
You're not a Member? Join now!
Click here to join or renew: Membership form
CRDA Membership benefits include:
- Eligibility for CRDA year-end awards
- Eligibility for the annual Sage Farm Scholarship
- Lower “Member” pricing for clinics and shows
- Subscription to the MA Horse magazine (to be eligible for the subscription the member has to be a MA resident)
- Each Massachusetts member can run one free 20-word classified ad in each issue of MA Horse. Please note that this publication does not sell or rent their mailing lists.
CRDA Membership Options:
Individual Adult: Single Amateur or professional adult: $35 for Early Bird*; $50 after January 1.
Family: Includes juniors and adults in the same household. This membership is for families where the adults and juniors may ride in clinics and shows. Early Bird* rate is $35 + $8 for each additional person; after January 1, $50 + $10 for each additional person.
**NEW!** Junior: Includes all children in the family, plus the non-riding parents/guardians.
Riders are eligible as juniors from the beginning of the calendar year until the end of the calendar year in which they reach the age of 18.
$20 (There is no Early Bird rate for this membership option).
Business: Includes the owners of the business, plus their children. $70 for Early Bird*; $90 after January 1.
*Early Bird rates are in effect for memberships postmarked by December 31, 2020.
To join, please send your completed membership application form as well as a check to:
Charles River Dressage Association
428 Union Street
Millis, MA 02054
For questions or more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for a list of the CRDA member names