CRDA Membership benefits include:
- Eligibility for CRDA year-end awards
- Eligibility for the annual Sage Farm Scholarship
- Lower “Member” pricing for clinics and shows
- Free print subscription to the Community Horse for all Massachusetts, Rhode Island & Connecticut CRDA members.
Click here to join or renew: Membership form
CRDA Membership Options:
*** Early bird registration***
- Early Bird Registration is open! Adults and family memberships are discounted until December 31. Join or renew early, and save.
- Adults: $35
- Families $35 + $10 for each additional person.
Individual Adult: Single Amateur or professional adult: $50.
Family: Juniors and adults in the same household. This membership is for families where the adults and juniors may ride in clinics and shows. $50 + $10 for each additional person.
**NEW!** Junior: All children in the family, plus the non-riding parents/guardians. Riders are eligible as juniors from the beginning of the calendar year until the end of the calendar year in which they reach the age of 18. $20 (There is no Early Bird rate for this membership option).
Business: Owners of the business and their children $90.
To join, please complete the online membership form. If you prefer not to pay via PayPal, please make your check payable to Charles River Dressage Association and mail to:
428 Union St.
Millis, MA 02054
For questions or more information about membership, email Jill Swift at email@example.com
Click here for a list of the CRDA member names
Renew your Membership!
You're not a Member? Join now!